Thursday, September 10, 2009

Bad Girl!


Hello Everyone!

Well, yes...I have been a very bad girl and I'm sorry...REALLY! I have been slightly busy, just a tad!

I have opened a shop, YES A SHOP! I can't believe it myself somedays...

It's called Forsya Boutique and Gallery and it's in Vancouver on Main Street at 6th Avenue. We've been open for about 5 months now and what a journey and what a response from the public...it has been wonderful in every sense of the word.

Still doing graphic design, animation, custom sewing, my own line and running the shop in every aspect almost by myself...you could say, I'm busy. My husband helps me ALOT and I have a girlfriend picking up a shift for me a week to give me a bit of a break. I have some great supportive friends around me, which makes this whole process a little less overwhelming.

PLEASE come check out the website and come visit the shop and say hi!

We sell ALL CANADIAN designers from Victoria, Vancouver, Montreal and Ontario so far. Everything from clothing, accessories, jewellery as well as Canadian authored and published books! It's also a gallery and we show a new artist or group of artist every 6 weeks, we have an opening night for them and a silent auction, alot of fun! We have some great sales on right now of summer stock up to 50% off and we have some great new fall items in. We will have the rest of our fall stock in a couple of weeks and we are bringing in a couple menswear lines, clothing, accessories and even some simple jewellery!

So, please check it out here and we'll see you soon, stay tuned!

www.forsyaboutique.com

No comments: