Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Mastercard and Visa OH MY!



Well, it's official...I'm a business! Something about being able to accept credit cards now that makes me feel just a little more professional. As soon as my online shop is up and running we will be accepting paypal there.

So, if you are in the Vancouver area and want to purchase something, just contact me, pop by the studio and pay by credit card...its just that easy :) No more worrying about shipping and handling and waiting for your purchase that you want to wear right now!

We also offer custom sewing that will allow you to have something professionally made that fits you exactly to your measurements and specifications. Don't forget there is free alterations with all clothing purchased and we also offer general alterations. Please contact me for more information and price lists.

YAY credit cards!

No comments: